Whether you are looking to break into the production world or have a wealth of experience to offer, NEEDaFIXER is looking for staff. If you have a love for travel, an ambitious drive, excellent communication skills, plus a proactive, creative attitude with the required experience to boot we want to hear from you.
At NEEDaFIXER, we have an extremely talented team of individuals working across a diverse range of productions from Music Videos to Feature Documentaries, and we need people who can keep up with the quick pace, tight deadlines and revel in the exciting opportunities that will come their way. This is a company where team work, personal and professional growth and great results are encouraged and celebrated.
Sound up your street? Here are some of the positions you can apply for right now:
Production Coordinator position
The Role we are looking to fill is Production Coordinator and is very varied. While the company grows so will you and you will help us to move forward with both production services and producing our content.
- Managing a series of productions simultaneously.
- Liaising with clients
- Managing all production finance
- Drafting budgets for approval of the MD
- Sourcing and liaising with crew for shoots – booking, confirmations and monitoring costs
- Producing call sheets and Risk assessments
- Booking travel/accommodation in conjunction with the teams
- Hiring relevant kit and arranging carnets for overseas travel where necessary
- Attending and managing shoots where necessary
- Ensuring that all aspects of production are cleared for use
- Liaising with insurers to make sure that all relevant insurance is in place and managing risk and H&S for productions
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered according to brief, on time and in Budget
- Working with the team to generate ideas and leads to drive the company forward
- Working with the team to put together pitches & treatments
This is a full-time, permanent position based in our office in Kingston-Upon-Thames.
Applications in the form of covering letter and CV should be sent to: email@example.com